Wednesday, September 1, 2010

More Hot Hansika







Tags: More Hot Hansika, Hansika clevage shows , Hansika navel shows, Hansika boob shows, Hansika latest photos,Hansika rare photos, Hansika Hottest Gossips, Hansika Latest Hot Photos, Hansika Recent Clevage Hot Photos, Very Hot Wallpapers Of Hansika , hot and spicy Hansika, hot wallpapers Hansika, hot stills Of Hansika, hot gallery Of Hansika, Hansika hot soth Indian Actress.

Hansika Hottest Gossips

After his debut film Aap Ka Surroor re, Hansika Motwani Will now be seen in a music video, directed by Karna Ishq After Divya Khosla Kumar. "I know not many actors Would Want To Do music albums after Their first film, but I just could not refuse this one. It's special. I'm working with the Kumar and it Has Been a nice experience. "About Aap Ka Surroor-life item, Hansika says," I'm busy shooting. It's hectic, but fun. I'm the Same person though. Success hasn't gone to my head. "But When asked about re future projects, the actress prefers to be tight-lipped Like an Experienced actor. She says, "I can not say much about the movies I am doing right now, eventually I'll be-able to divulge more details."


Hanssikaa - yes that's official re especially now - celeb rates re birthday today. The Girl Who Will turn 17 hates the concept of parties and partying, and she will not be partying Hencse today. Instead, she want to spend first and then hold a prayer visit an orphanage. Her mother says That she's a religious girl. Incidentally, the particular change Has Been 'Prescribed' by re re Himesh Reshammiya. "Mom likes it, Reshammiya knows astrology, and I'm happy with it," smiles the happy kid with all innocence. Now that's a unique gift,.

No comments:

Post a Comment